GETTING TO KNOW TREE TOP REMODELING
Tree Top Remodeling is a small family-owned business located in Centreville, VA, specializing in roofing and gutter installations in Northern VA. After years working with other remodeling firms, Andy realized there was a better way to provide high quality remodeling, roofing and gutter installations. Thus, Tree Top Remodeling was born and with it, the concept that we would provide services as if we ourselves were the customer and what do we want and expect from a contractor. With that expectation in mind, the following goals were identified and defined our mission.
Tree Top’s mission is to provide the best roofing and gutter installations in Northern VA:
- Offer high quality products: It is tough to trust a company that installs low quality products. Let’s face it – every contractor is going to tell you why their product is the best. We encourage you to do some basic research and see some of the differences between performance and builder grade products. The performance grade will last much longer and have much better coverage on the warranty if something does come up.
- Offer affordable prices: A lot of our competition uses high pressure sales techniques and “one day specials”. That is not how we operate. We have found that producing high quality installs at an affordable price speaks for itself. On average, our price is about 30-35% lower than our direct competitors offering the same products and similar warranty coverage.
- Have great communication: Nothing is worse than not being able to reach the company you are contracted to do business with. That won’t happen with us. When you call, we answer. We want to ensure that we communicate fully. We will confirm installation dates and times, provide project updates during the installation, and contact you at the completion to ensure you are happy with the project and team.
- Offer good employee benefits and hours: We believe in work – life balance. If COVID has taught us anything, it has been that balance is critical for us, our team and our customers. Our internal motto is “everyone’s home for dinner”. We do not run late evening appointments or install on holidays. This has led to a very successful history of getting highly qualified installers and staff. We believe we have the best people on the planet!
Overall, Tree Top’s process is very straightforward and transparent.
- Give you a quote: Complete the online “Request A Quote” or give us a call! Once we get all the information we need, you will have a quote from us within 24 business hours. Our pricing is valid for 30 days, so you have time to investigate other estimates or do any research needed.
- Contract initiation: Now that we have sent you the quote, and you accept it we will send you the contract for signature. A down payment of 1/3 of the contract total will secure the materials and the next step.
- Project Set Up: Delivery time of the materials depends on a variety of factors (product, color, etc.), but we usually receive them within 4-8 weeks, or sooner. Once we know the material delivery, we will work with you to set up the best time to come to do the installation. Prior to the start of the project, we will contact you to validate the timing is still suitable.
- Installation: Personally, we think this is the most exciting step – time to see your new product! Our install times vary a bit, but we will communicate with you, so you know what to expect. Most roof or gutter projects are 1-2 days from start to finish, and larger projects may take 3-5 days.
- Project close out: Upon completion of the project, we will contact you to verify you are happy with the final result and if so, collect the final payment and register your warranty.
That’s it! Time to enjoy your newly installed project and hopefully (if we did our job right) we’ll hear from you again for another project. Or even better, we get a call from your neighbor that you recommended us as a premier roofing and gutter contractor in Northern VA!
- Are you just getting started determining if your roof or gutters need replacement? Check out our blog to get some tips determining the process including selecting a contractor.
- Have questions that need further clarification, or curious about our services? Email us and we will get back to you via email or call (if you provide your number) within 48 hours.
- Have a question that may require more detail than just an email can provide? Give us a call.
- Are you ready to take the next steps in replacing your roof and/or gutters? Request a quote!